1980 Mississippi St, Loveland, CO 805384 beds, 3 baths, 3,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 32 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 4912644
- Finished basement, 742 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R1615634
- Zillow Home ID: 67157980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1980 Mississippi Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80538 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Loveland, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 1950 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$272K32.52,511
- 1985 New Hampshire St Loveland, CO$359K532,693
- 1955 New Hampshire St Loveland, CO$355K633,454
- 1975 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$306K221,620
- 1995 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$315K321,716
- 1955 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$373K333,864
- 1920 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$303K323,094
- 2010 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$453K533,718
- 1925 New Hampshire St Loveland, CO$374K53.752,704
- 2005 New Hampshire St Loveland, CO$339K432,607
- 2005 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$288K321,475
- 1925 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$393K333,362
- 1980 New Hampshire St Loveland, CO--322,860
- 1980 New Hampshire St Loveland, CO$340K322,870
- 1950 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$329K323,216
- 1950 New Hampshire St Loveland, CO--Studio2.52,603
- 2030 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$303K322,886
- 1980 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$308K42.54,320
- 2025 New Hampshire St Loveland, CO$493K31.753,623
- 2025 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$334K432,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.