1980 SW 61st Ct, Miami, FL 331552 beds, 1 bath, 1,081 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,081 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 1540120360020
- Zillow Home ID: 44017909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1980 Sw 61st Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.2% greater than in West Miami, and 125.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 1970 SW 61st Ct Miami, FL$387K321,545
- 6101 SW 20th St Miami, FL$352K221,699
- 6171 SW 20th St Miami, FL$262K311,245
- 1960 SW 61st Ct Miami, FL--421,341
- 6181 SW 20th St Miami, FL$298K321,178
- 1981 SW 62nd Ave Miami, FL$285K321,400
- 1971 SW 62nd Ave Miami, FL$373K211,100
- 1950 SW 61st Ct Miami, FL$277K311,118
- 6095 SW 20th St Miami, FL$385K321,882
- 1961 SW 62nd Ave Miami, FL$309K211,269
- 1975 SW 61st Ct Miami, FL$283K321,504
- 1991 SW 62nd Ave Miami, FL$276K211,053
- 1955 SW 61st Ct Miami, FL$290K31981
- 1951 SW 62nd Ave Miami, FL$317K211,409
- 6100 SW 20th St Miami, FL$239K321,161
- 6110 SW 20th St Miami, FL$254K221,032
- 6100 SW 20th St Miami, FL$301K211,161
- 6130 SW 20th St Miami, FL$217K21987
- 1930 SW 61st Ct Miami, FL$292K311,383
- 6150 SW 19th St Miami, FL$296K211,388
Nearby Schools in West Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292