1980 Sycamore Dr, San Marino, CA 911084 beds, 3 baths, 2,802 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,360,000
- Price/sqft: $485
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,802 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 114
- Parcel #: 5333013012
- Zillow Home ID: 20704221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1980 Sycamore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.9% less than in Los Angeles Metro, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Village home values.
- 1968 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.53M321,691
- 1950 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.58M221,469
- 2000 Rose Ave San Marino, CA$1.58M342,733
- 1940 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.64M421,977
- 1975 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.17M321,432
- 1985 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.15M321,750
- 1955 Rose Ave San Marino, CA$1.21M321,649
- 1965 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.69M42.52,683
- 1987 San Salvatore Pl San Marino, CA$1.51M322,260
- 1995 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.12M31.51,928
- 744 Alabama St San Gabriel, CA$767K32.51,736
- 1967 San Salvatore Pl San Marino, CA$1.61M342,608
- 1955 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.22M322,027
- 2005 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.49M432,340
- 1930 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.55M221,471
- 1991 San Salvatore Pl San Marino, CA$2.07M544,193
- 1945 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.2M122,007
- 2015 Sycamore Dr San Marino, CA$1.68M553,205
- 738 Alabama St San Gabriel, CA$1.03M332,003
- 1935 Sharon Pl San Marino, CA$1.49M321,705
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!