1980 Vallejo StAPT 2, San Francisco, CA 94123
Sold on 10/8/13: $2,725,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15072289
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow73
- Parcel #0554 043
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,621,703||$2.46M – $2.81M||+$46,208||$964||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$7,752/mo||$4.5K – $14K/mo||+$162||$2.85||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Pacific Heights home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 76.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% lower than in San Francisco, and 81.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1980 Vallejo Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Sherman Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.3 mi
- Marina Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.0 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005