19800 SE 60th St, Newalla, OK 748573 beds, 2 baths, 2,163 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $213,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,163 sqft
- Parcel #: 130811100
- Zillow Home ID: 69149075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19800 Se 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74857, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.3% less than in Oklahoma City, and 66.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74857 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 19817 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$189K321,749
- 19801 SE 60th St Newalla, OK$156K31.751,480
- 19720 SE 60th St Newalla, OK$175K321,940
- 6101 Lillian Ln Newalla, OK$172K321,795
- 19721 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$144K31.51,586
- 19833 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$153K321,655
- 19802 SE 59th St Newalla, OK$100K311,150
- 19721 SE 60th St Newalla, OK$162K31.751,697
- 19800 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$194K321,769
- 19820 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$176K321,513
- 19700 SE 60th St Newalla, OK$196K321,755
- 19900 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$203K322,051
- 19909 SE 60th St Newalla, OK$221K32.252,000
- 19701 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$190K321,780
- 6100 Lillian Ln Newalla, OK$180K32.52,062
- 19716 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$184K42.52,241
- 6200 Lillian Ln Newalla, OK$180K32.51,711
- 19701 SE 60th St Newalla, OK$212K321,700
- 19632 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$183K31.751,719
- 19924 SE 62nd St Newalla, OK$197K32.52,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!