19809 Filly Dr, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 4 baths, 3,882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $342,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Home is on massive lot that backs up to creek.
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,882 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 128201270
- Zillow Home ID: 21940697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19809 Filly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 19805 Filly Dr Edmond, OK$322K433,543
- 1513 NW 198th St Edmond, OK$378K63.55,116
- 19801 Filly Dr Edmond, OK$288K43.53,208
- 19808 Filly Dr Edmond, OK$353K434,467
- 19713 Filly Dr Edmond, OK$317K433,246
- 1513 NW 197th Cir Edmond, OK$269K433,254
- 1509 NW 198th St Edmond, OK$323K433,695
- 1504 NW 198th St Edmond, OK$248K432,920
- 19709 Filly Dr Edmond, OK$285K433,404
- 1509 NW 197th Cir Edmond, OK$241K332,892
- 1501 NW 198th St Edmond, OK$374K42.53,512
- 19705 Filly Dr Edmond, OK$323K433,485
- 1505 NW 197th Cir Edmond, OK$266K433,218
- 1512 NW 197th Cir Edmond, OK$241K432,690
- 1500 NW 198th St Edmond, OK$261K433,145
- 1508 NW 197th Cir Edmond, OK$244K432,894
- 19701 Filly Dr Edmond, OK$339K433,594
- 1408 NW 198th St Edmond, OK$251K32.52,776
- 19704 Filly Dr Edmond, OK$277K433,620
- 1501 NW 197th Cir Edmond, OK$265K43.53,219
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.