- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1981 Durham Dr, Inverness, IL 600673.5 baths, 3,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $685,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,186 sqft
- Parcel #: 02202010110000
- Zillow Home ID: 3265066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1981 Durham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% higher than in Inverness, and 1013% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60067 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Inverness.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60067 home values.
- 2004 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$474K433,338
- 1990 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$428K441,744
- 1949 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$777K--44,335
- 1964 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$642K43.53,749
- 123 Ela Rd Inverness, IL$565K--2.52,691
- 99 Ela Rd Inverness, IL--------
- 1988 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$862K--11,790
- 133 Ela Rd Inverness, IL$551K--2.53,054
- 1986 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$1.59M--4.54,315
- 1930 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$588K--2.52,339
- 77 Ela Rd Inverness, IL$397K321,633
- 145 Ela Rd Inverness, IL$456K--21,800
- 1946 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$672K--2.52,065
- 9 Ela Rd Inverness, IL$585K--32,878
- 2038 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$670K333,339
- 1951 Palatine Rd Inverness, IL--Studio----
- 1917 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$515K--32,704
- 1989 Palatine Rd Inverness, IL$591K433,836
- 1989 Palatine Rd Inverness, IL--------
- 1914 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$540K--2.51,646
Nearby Schools in Inverness
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292