- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1981 East Ave, Hayward, CA 945412 beds, 1 bath, 847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 847 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 426 017001000
- Zillow Home ID: 24971390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1981 East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% lower than in Hayward, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hayward.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairview home values.
- 2013 East Ave Hayward, CA$560K52.52,274
- 1969 East Ave Hayward, CA$534K321,412
- 2023 East Ave Hayward, CA$380K21784
- 1996 East Ave Hayward, CA$606K432,222
- 2012 East Ave Hayward, CA$646K432,554
- 1957 East Ave Hayward, CA$567K42.51,734
- 1988 East Ave Hayward, CA$639K432,222
- 2035 East Ave Hayward, CA$401K21958
- 1976 East Ave Hayward, CA$682K432,554
- 2018 East Ave Hayward, CA$573K422,524
- 24478 Northpointe Ct Hayward, CA$677K432,554
- 24481 Northpointe Ct Hayward, CA$671K432,554
- 1951 East Ave Hayward, CA$443K211,334
- 2063 East Ave Hayward, CA$514K321,338
- 1945 East Ave Hayward, CA$605K32.52,290
- 24462 Northpointe Ct Hayward, CA$644K432,222
- 24467 Northpointe Ct Hayward, CA$694K432,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.