- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1981 Fig Tree Rd, Colton, CA 923242 beds, 2 baths, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 0250361210000
- Zillow Home ID: 17337957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1981 Fig Tree Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Colton, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,960 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1972
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 1983 Fig Tree Rd Colton, CA$209K32.51,227
- 1983 Fig Tree Rd Colton, CA$205K321,228
- 1098 Jacaranda Rd Colton, CA$234K32.51,441
- 1985 Fig Tree Rd Colton, CA$233K32.51,441
- 1115 Christobal Ln Colton, CA$234K331,380
- 1101 Christobal Ln Colton, CA$259K42.51,756
- 1980 Date Tree Rd Colton, CA$207K321,206
- 1982 Date Tree Rd Colton, CA$209K32.51,227
- 1092 Jacaranda Rd Colton, CA$210K32.51,227
- 1131 Christobal Ln Colton, CA$228K32.51,380
- 1987 Fig Tree Rd Colton, CA$209K32.51,227
- 1984 Date Tree Rd Colton, CA$201K221,032
- 1999 De Carmen Dr Colton, CA$200K21828
- 1996 Sosa Ln Colton, CA$230K32.51,380
- 1995 De Carmen Dr Colton, CA$210K32.51,253
- 1084 Jacaranda Rd Colton, CA$205K221,032
- 1145 Christobal Ln Colton, CA$205K321,100
- 1986 Date Tree Rd Colton, CA$209K32.51,227
- 1991 De Carmen Dr Colton, CA$236K42.51,441
- 1989 Fig Tree Rd Colton, CA$183K221,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!