- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1981 Marin Ave, Berkeley, CA 947073 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $906,000
- Price/sqft: $436
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Parcel #: 061 257400400
- Zillow Home ID: 24845061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1981 Marin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.9% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 1973 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$895K311,604
- 1987 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$1.21M42.52,114
- 1972 Los Angeles Ave Berkeley, CA$1.2M41.52,225
- 1970 Los Angeles Ave Berkeley, CA$1.65M52.52,771
- 1991 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$905K311,733
- 1969 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$1.09M31.51,936
- 1968 Los Angeles Ave Berkeley, CA$1.35M51.52,542
- 1992 Los Angeles Ave Berkeley, CA$1.17M31.51,930
- 1965 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$1.32M41.52,349
- 1960 Los Angeles Ave Berkeley, CA$1.05M32.51,900
- 1980 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$907K331,556
- 1976 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$962K31.51,797
- 1972 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$1.29M311,989
- 1990 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$819K211,272
- 1961 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$1.25M31.52,161
- 1954 Los Angeles Ave Berkeley, CA$1.69M41.53,638
- 1968 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$1.35M322,504
- 959 Mendocino Ave Berkeley, CA$745K211,271
- 955 Mendocino Ave Berkeley, CA$1.32M51.52,209
- 1994 Marin Ave Berkeley, CA$1.24M522,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!