19815 Longbrook Rd, Cleveland, OH 441283 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1996 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 3619803
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 76116107
- Zillow Home ID: 33697405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19815 Longbrook Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 85% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% less than in Warrensville Heights, and 311.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44128 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warrensville Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44128 home values.
- 19811 Longbrook Rd Cleveland, OH$62K311,152
- 19903 Longbrook Rd Cleveland, OH$95K411,344
- 19812 Cherrywood Ln Cleveland, OH$84K41.51,344
- 19807 Longbrook Rd Cleveland, OH$50K411,344
- 19818 Cherrywood Ln Cleveland, OH$62K411,152
- 19803 Longbrook Rd Cleveland, OH$55K411,152
- 4248 Cricket Ln Cleveland, OH$74K31.51,302
- 4278 Cricket Ln Cleveland, OH$77K411,152
- 4272 Cricket Ln Cleveland, OH$78K311,152
- 4252 Cricket Ln Cleveland, OH$56K311,498
- 4268 Cricket Ln Cleveland, OH$41K411,152
- 19806 Cherrywood Ln Cleveland, OH$57K411,152
- 4242 Cricket Ln Warrensville Heights, OH$63K311,152
- 4262 Cricket Ln Cleveland, OH$48K411,152
- 4258 Cricket Ln Cleveland, OH$54K21922
- 19808 Longbrook Rd Cleveland, OH$86K311,152
- Longbrook Rd Cleveland, OH$55K411,152
- 19906 Longbrook Rd Cleveland, OH$46K311,152
- 19801 Longbrook Rd Cleveland, OH$80K411,296
- 4238 Cricket Ln Cleveland, OH$65K31.51,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!