1982 Lois Pl NW, Atlanta, GA 303188 beds, 6 baths, 2,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $290,125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,476 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17 02260003080
- Zillow Home ID: 71758064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1982 Lois Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grove Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.3% greater than in Atlanta, and 270.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grove Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grove Park home values.
- 1988 Lois Pl NW Atlanta, GA$142K432,888
- 1074 Jones Ave NW Atlanta, GA$68K211,100
- 1996 Lois Pl NW Atlanta, GA$58K31.51,092
- 1982 Lois Pl NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$86K------
- 2000 Lois Pl NW Atlanta, GA$153K4--3,048
- 2005 Lois Pl NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$106K------
- Johnson Rd Atlanta, GA$77K421,184
- 1985 Lois Pl NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$85K------
- 65 Johnson Rd NW Atlanta, GA$57K32.51,587
- 73 Johnson Rd NW Atlanta, GA--311,050
- 2004 Lois Pl NW Atlanta, GA$52K321,036
- 1987 Lois Pl NW Atlanta, GA$47K311,128
- Lois Pl Atlanta, GA--------
- 1985 Lois Pl NW Atlanta, GA$189KStudio3.53,550
- 1995 Lois Pl NW Atlanta, GA$66K823,000
- 71 Johnson Rd NW Atlanta, GA$47K21708
- 1081 Jones Ave NW Atlanta, GA$38K21952
- 63 Johnson Rd NW Atlanta, GA$46K32988
- 67 Johnson Rd NW Atlanta, GA$88K421,116
- 2000 Lois Pl NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$86K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.