1982 W Bayshore Rd APT 130, East Palo Alto, CA 943033 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Great location west of 101, close to downtown. Urban sophistication with creekside views! Spacious light-filled rooms. Soaring ceilings, large windows and open floorplan. Lovely Master.
Kitchen granite countertops with tile backsplash. Bright and cheerful. In-unit laundry. Large closets in each bedroom. Data/phone/cable ports in all rooms. Two full bathrooms. Soundproof windows.
Gated community with resort-like amenities including a fitness center, clubhouse, swimming pool, and spa. Private balcony looks over the pool/spa and San Francisquito creek. Move in ready.
Near redeveloped Edgewood Plaza. Convenient location for Google, Facebook, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Intuit, Wilson Sonsini, Stanford, and more.
I lived here with my wife and children for several years. It's a great place for kids. After we moved out I rented the place out. Currently it rents in the $3600-$4000 range, making it a great investment property.
I am paying a 2% brokerage commission.
- Built in 2002
- 2673 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $346
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $501
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Vaulted ceilings, crown molding, bright inside, private balcony, heated pool and spa, fitness center
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 90
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2146963707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1982 W Bayshore Road APT 130
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duveneck - St. Francis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.7% lower than in Palo Alto, and 83% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Duveneck - St. Francis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duveneck - St. Francis home values.
- 1982 W Bayshore Rd APT 139 E Palo Alto, CA$1.56M221,200
- 1982 W Bayshore Rd APT 216 Palo Alto, CA$1.55M221,200
- 1982 W Bayshore Rd APT 236 East Palo Alto, CA$2.01M221,200
- 1982 W Bayshore Rd APT 216 Palo Alto, CA$1.98M221,200
- 2468 W Bayshore Rd APT 7 Palo Alto, CA$453K21960
- 1823 Edgewood Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.65M532,270
- 1813 Edgewood Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.98M321,394
- 1833 Edgewood Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.28M421,951
- 1982 W Bayshore Rd APT 211 East Palo Alto, CA$633K221,197
- 1982 W Bayshore Rd APT 339 East Palo Alto, CA$589K221,157
- 1982 W Bayshore Rd APT 131 East Palo Alto, CA$559K221,197
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!