19822 Summerset Ln, Parker, CO 801383 beds, 2 baths, 1,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 741 sqft
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 386 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0315491
- Zillow Home ID: 13471608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19822 Summerset Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80138 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% lower than in Parker, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80138 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80138 home values.
- 19824 Summerset Ln Parker, CO$149K211,073
- 19820 Summerset Ln Parker, CO$152K221,330
- 19826 Summerset Ln Parker, CO$186K341,682
- 19828 Summerset Ln Parker, CO$150K221,102
- 19830 Summerset Ln Parker, CO$175K21.51,682
- 10806 Summerset Way Parker, CO$154K231,131
- 10808 Summerset Way Parker, CO$150K221,102
- 10792 Foxwood Ct Parker, CO$139K21868
- 10810 Summerset Way Parker, CO$152K231,073
- 10794 Foxwood Ct Parker, CO$139K21870
- 10796 Foxwood Ct Parker, CO$139K21870
- 10798 Foxwood Ct Parker, CO$139K21870
- 10812 Summerset Way Parker, CO$157K211,624
- 10808 Bayfield Way Parker, CO$150K221,102
- 10814 Summerset Way Parker, CO$169K321,595
- 10810 Bayfield Way Parker, CO$148K221,073
- 10812 Bayfield Way Parker, CO$150K231,131
- 10816 Summerset Way Parker, CO$154K231,131
- 10816 Bayfield Way Parker, CO$174K211,074
- 19834 Summerset Ln Parker, CO$139K21870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!