19829 County Road 14, Bristol, IN 465074 beds, 3 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $198,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 648 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 200704351019000019
- Zillow Home ID: 50597822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19829 County Road 14
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Bristol, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46507 home values.
- 19822 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$175K322,016
- 19802 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$119K311,214
- 19848 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$98K312,384
- 19801 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$195K332,296
- 19873 County Road 14 Bristol, IN$154K321,572
- 19821 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$152K31.51,781
- 19920 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$139K321,533
- 55721 County Road 14 Bristol, IN$428K41.54,186
- 19838 County Road 14 Bristol, IN$255K41.51,344
- 19786 County Road 14 Bristol, IN--------
- 19847 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$130K311,224
- 55652 Whisperwynd Ln Bristol, IN$155K31.51,784
- 19901 County Road 14 Bristol, IN$117K3--1,245
- 55653 Whisperwynd Ln Bristol, IN$154K321,538
- 19829 County Road 14 Bristol, IN$258K432,310
- Crosswynd Bristol, IN--------
- 19869 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$147K31.51,588
- 55649 Whisperwynd Ln Bristol, IN$151K311,668
- 19919 Crosswynd Bristol, IN$145K311,924
- 55644 Whisperwynd Ln Bristol, IN$154K3--1,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292