19831 NW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 331693 beds, 3 baths, 1,257 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,261 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 143 sqft
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,257 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 3421010121050
- Zillow Home ID: 44091750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19831 Nw 1st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33169, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% greater than in Miami Gardens, and 493.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami Gardens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33169 home values.
- 19851 NW 1st Ave Miami, FL$179K422,205
- 19815 NW 1st Ave Miami, FL$166K321,444
- 19830 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$168K321,342
- 19840 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$123K31213
- 19820 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$161K321,546
- 100 NW 199th St Miami, FL$148K321,220
- 19801 NW 1st Ave Miami, FL$158K321,293
- 101 NW 198th St Miami, FL$167K321,532
- 19810 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$158K321,115
- NW 198th St Miami, FL$124K321,115
- 120 NW 199th St Miami, FL$142K321,200
- 115 NW 198th St Miami, FL$144K321,293
- 19800 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$164K321,613
- 19841 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$156K321,267
- 19831 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$159K321,293
- 19851 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$160K321,840
- 100 NW 198th St Miami Gardens, FL$162K321,561
- 110 NW 198th St Miami, FL$132K321,108
- 19821 NW Miami Ct Miami, FL$168K321,530
- 130 NW 199th St Miami, FL$142K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!