- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1985 Deborah Dr, Dubuque, IA 520014 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,798 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 1022336008
- Zillow Home ID: 50164075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1985 Deborah Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% greater than in Dubuque, and 21.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 1981 Deborah Dr Dubuque, IA$130K321,320
- 3035 Hillcrest Rd Dubuque, IA$152K422,506
- 3045 Hillcrest Rd Dubuque, IA$122K421,104
- 1973 Deborah Dr Dubuque, IA$129K321,170
- 1960 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$119K31.51,072
- 1982 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$127K321,080
- 1990 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$118K311,080
- 1998 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$139K321,525
- 2007 Deborah Dr Dubuque, IA$112K31.5960
- 3025 Hillcrest Rd Dubuque, IA$131K41.51,442
- 1972 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$131K311,064
- 1986 Deborah Dr Dubuque, IA$145K321,844
- 1980 Deborah Dr Dubuque, IA$129K321,232
- 2008 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$135K321,614
- 1974 Deborah Dr Dubuque, IA$154K321,888
- 1951 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$130K421,320
- 1955 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$149K422,114
- 2025 Deborah Dr Dubuque, IA$120K21.51,248
- 1945 Jeffrey Dr Dubuque, IA$116K31.51,161
- 3015 Hillcrest Rd Dubuque, IA$162K31.51,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!