1985 Nortonia Ave, Saint Paul, MN 551193 beds, 1.5 baths, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $99,900
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 624 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 262922340035
- Zillow Home ID: 2126160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1985 Nortonia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greater Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 135.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.5% higher than in Saint Paul, and 601.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greater Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Eastside home values.
- 1989 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$137K211,032
- 1964 Nokomis Ave Saint Paul, MN$134K311,008
- 1972 Nokomis Ave Saint Paul, MN$139K321,131
- 1977 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$95K311,260
- 1958 Nokomis Ave Saint Paul, MN$127K531,075
- 1993 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$139K311,164
- 1978 Nokomis Ave Saint Paul, MN$163K31.751,809
- 1970 Bush Ave E Saint Paul, MN$127K21.5877
- 1974 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$116K211,074
- 1990 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$159K111,380
- 1971 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$114K421,248
- 1984 Nokomis Ave Saint Paul, MN$127K31900
- 1950 Nokomis Ave Saint Paul, MN$157K31.51,298
- 1983 Bush Ave E Saint Paul, MN$163K411,266
- 1980 Bush Ave E Saint Paul, MN$120K21.5864
- 2001 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$132K221,189
- 1965 Nokomis Ave Saint Paul, MN$110K21818
- 817 Iroquois Ave Saint Paul, MN$79K11550
- 1969 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$120K321,300
- 1925 Reaney Ave E Saint Paul, MN$156K521,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!