1986 Michael Dr, Johnson City, TN 376043 beds, 2 baths, 1,746 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Very quiet and well maintained neighborhood. Ten minutes to almost anywhere in the city. Large lots give lots of privacy.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 061C F 02700 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42578951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1986 Michael Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37604 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% greater than in Johnson City, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37604 home values.
- 1988 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$131K--21,746
- 1984 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$132K--21,746
- 1812 Todd Dr Johnson City, TN$104K211,288
- 1816 Todd Dr Johnson City, TN$109K--11,624
- 1990 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$103K31984
- 1808 Todd Dr Johnson City, TN$104K211,120
- 104 Cory Dr Johnson City, TN$153K421,915
- 1989 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$107K--1840
- 100 Cory Dr Johnson City, TN$132K--21,208
- 1991 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$106K--1840
- 104 Corey Dr Johnson City, TN$74K321,915
- 104 Corey Dr Johnson City, TN$75K321,915
- 1993 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$98K--11,232
- 1804 Todd Dr Johnson City, TN$104K311,120
- 1992 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$121K221,624
- 1987 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$104K21840
- Julie Ct Johnson City, TN--------
- 1995 Michael Dr Johnson City, TN$114K--11,120
- 1800 Todd Dr Johnson City, TN$105K--11,624
- 102 Lilly Dr Johnson City, TN$113K--11,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.