- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1986 Oana St SW, Atlanta, GA 303102 beds, 1 bath, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $31,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 384 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 14 01030003056
- Zillow Home ID: 35829775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1986 Oana St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sylvan Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 92.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 107.1% greater than in Atlanta, and 462.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sylvan Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sylvan Hills home values.
- 1992 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$41K311,193
- 1978 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$37K321,142
- 1970 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$54K211,271
- 2002 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$40K211,142
- 1983 Brewer Blvd SW Atlanta, GA$58K212,098
- 1989 Brewer Blvd SW Atlanta, GA$66K221,755
- 1977 Brewer Blvd SW Atlanta, GA$67K312,114
- 1997 Brewer Blvd SW Atlanta, GA$54K311,638
- 1962 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$37K21600
- 1987 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$38K311,025
- 1969 Brewer Blvd SW Atlanta, GA$44K311,258
- 1979 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$42K311,265
- 1993 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$38K311,133
- 2007 Brewer Blvd SW Atlanta, GA$53K221,786
- 1973 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$38K311,361
- 1999 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$45K321,285
- 2015 Brewer Blvd SW Atlanta, GA$60K212,390
- 1961 Brewer Blvd SW Atlanta, GA$44K311,762
- 1965 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$36K211,025
- 1956 Oana St SW Atlanta, GA$34K21940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.