1987 Junction Dr, Concord, CA 945184 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $460,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 470 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- newly remodeled kitchen/ living/ dining!!!!
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 1472010428
- Zillow Home ID: 18385818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1987 Junction Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94518 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.6% less than in Concord, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94518 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Concord.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94518 home values.
- 1983 Junction Dr Concord, CA$472K42.51,548
- 1991 Junction Dr Concord, CA$490K431,653
- 1979 Junction Dr Concord, CA$484K431,653
- 958 Pullman Ct Concord, CA$434K42.51,548
- 1975 Junction Dr Concord, CA$465K42.51,548
- 958 Pullman Ct Concord, CA$468K42.51,548
- 954 Pullman Ct Concord, CA$374K321,202
- 959 Pullman Ct Concord, CA$431K431,653
- 1968 Keswick Ln Concord, CA$636K32.52,346
- 1971 Junction Dr Concord, CA$463K431,653
- 955 Pullman Ct Concord, CA$396K321,202
- 976 Oak Grove Rd Concord, CA$380K21781
- 950 Pullman Ct Concord, CA$446K431,653
- 980A Oak Grove Rd Concord, CA$383K11650
- 1956 Keswick Ln Concord, CA$575K32.51,957
- 1967 Junction Dr Concord, CA$452K42.51,548
- 951 Pullman Ct Concord, CA$483K431,548
- 2000 Chalomar Rd Concord, CA$472K321,397
- 2001 Oak Grove Ct Concord, CA$505K321,686
- 946 Pullman Ct Concord, CA$381K321,202
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292