1987 Robeson St, Fall River, MA 027206 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 274 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 71611902
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,443 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0U-15 B:0000 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 55988534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1987 Robeson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% lower than in Fall River, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 372 Montgomery St Fall River, MA$236K31.51,568
- 355 Valentine St Fall River, MA$267K332,361
- 350 Montgomery St Fall River, MA$294K332,333
- 384 Montgomery St Fall River, MA$235K412,374
- 369 Valentine St Fall River, MA$242K322,051
- 2009 Robeson St Fall River, MA$239K41.52,314
- 1984 Robeson St Fall River, MA$223K31.51,400
- 2002 Robeson St Fall River, MA$192K422,061
- 554 Reading St Fall River, MA$238K211,780
- 366 Valentine St Fall River, MA$177K31.52,080
- 306 Valentine St Fall River, MA$176K312,128
- 365 Montgomery St Fall River, MA$173K31.51,359
- 377 Montgomery St Fall River, MA$178K31.51,722
- 330 Montgomery St Fall River, MA$235K522,600
- 115 Delcar St Fall River, MA$181K322,194
- 408 Montgomery St Fall River, MA$207K31.51,521
- 1931 Robeson St Fall River, MA$236K31.51,662
- 295 Valentine St Fall River, MA$217K31.51,360
- 296 Valentine St Fall River, MA$227K421,753
- 97 Delcar St Fall River, MA$241K321,886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!