1987 Rockaway Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 112364 beds, 2 baths, 2,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,136 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Stainless steel appliances, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Cable-ready, Granite countertop
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,890 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 083000018
- Zillow Home ID: 30779198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1987 Rockaway Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canarsie market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 600% greater than in New York, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canarsie home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canarsie home values.
- 1987 Rockaway Pkwy # 2 Brooklyn, NY$310K------
- 1987 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$364K32720
- 1991 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$373K----720
- 1985 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$361K----720
- 1983 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$371K----720
- 1981 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$372K----720
- 1997 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$355K----680
- 1979 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$303K31864
- 1594 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$447K----1,840
- 1596 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$559K----2,520
- 1588 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$591K----2,946
- 1600 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$372K32801
- 1586 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$591K----2,946
- 1977 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$331K----900
- 1602 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$370K----994
- 1582 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$588K----2,946
- 1973 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$349K----720
- 1580 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$589K732,946
- 1971 Rockaway Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$346K22732
- 1576 E 98th St Brooklyn, NY$588K----2,946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.