- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 3,128 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $649,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $331
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 320 sqft
- Flooring: Slate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardiboard Siding, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Metal Fence, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Patio, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Tile, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Burning Stove, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,963 sqft
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2902924440085
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 1960340
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $313K-1.11M.
Market guideZillow predicts Kenwood home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% decrease for Minneapolis as a whole. Among Kenwood homes, this home is valued 25.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% less than in Minneapolis, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenwood home values.
|1979 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$587K||3||3||2,120|
|1981 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$490K||3||2||1,803|
|1981 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$446K||2||1.5||1,803|
|1979 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$324K||--||1.75||1,277|
|1991 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$753K||4||3||2,540|
|1995 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$709K||3||2.5||2,088|
|1973 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$715K||4||2.5||3,318|
|2003 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$742K||5||3||5,023|
|1967 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$433K||3||1.5||1,452|
|2007 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$567K||3||3||2,251|
|1974 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN||$910K||4||4||3,407|
|1982 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN||$834K||6||4.75||3,791|
|1980 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$447K||2||1.5||1,551|
|1976 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$796K||3||3.5||2,884|
|2015 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$434K||3||1.5||1,638|
|1972 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$435K||2||1||1,200|
|1984 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$441K||3||1.75||1,607|
|1968 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN||$931K||4||2.5||3,985|
|1963 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$543K||3||1||1,944|
|1988 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$395K||3||1.5||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Minneapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!