1987 Wages Way, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 3 baths, 2,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $38
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,394 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1064830055
- Zillow Home ID: 71035060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1987 Wages Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 221.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 1979 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$239K422,460
- 1995 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$227K433,136
- 1971 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$243K542,881
- 2003 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$226K542,877
- 1974 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$246K432,977
- 12582 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$218K422,494
- 12577 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$225K53.52,663
- 1966 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$214K432,497
- 12576 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$240K432,400
- 1963 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$197K422,193
- 2011 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$168K422,055
- 12574 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$217K432,444
- 1964 New Berlin Rd Jacksonville, FL$153K311,247
- 12569 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$254K32.53,358
- 12568 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$199K422,160
- 1958 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$182K422,093
- 1955 Sweet Olive Ct Jacksonville, FL$216K432,455
- 1957 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$230K542,909
- 12566 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$188K32.52,213
- 2019 Wages Way Jacksonville, FL$171K322,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!