1988 Bernice Way, San Jose, CA 951244 beds, 2 baths, 1,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $840,000
- Price/sqft: $434
- Parking: 433 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 41424064
- Zillow Home ID: 19672087
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1988 Bernice Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cambrian Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in San Jose, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 1984 Bernice Way San Jose, CA$679K321,206
- 1989 Camden Ave San Jose, CA$781K421,682
- 1990 Bernice Way San Jose, CA$877K421,805
- 1987 Camden Ave San Jose, CA$703K421,275
- 3508 Jennifer Way San Jose, CA$732K321,206
- 3511 Jennifer Way San Jose, CA$724K321,281
- 1982 Bernice Way San Jose, CA$707K421,300
- 1983 Camden Ave San Jose, CA$709K321,280
- 3540 Union Ave San Jose, CA$683K411,200
- 3492 Jennifer Way San Jose, CA$791K321,690
- 3491 Jennifer Way San Jose, CA$739K321,240
- 3509 Elaine Dr San Jose, CA$789K321,536
- 1978 Bernice Way San Jose, CA$723K421,555
- 1981 Camden Ave San Jose, CA$699K321,281
- 3520 Union Ave San Jose, CA$1.15M321,600
- 3472 Jennifer Way San Jose, CA$644K31984
- 3471 Jennifer Way San Jose, CA$788K321,677
- 3500 Union Ave San Jose, CA$676K321,206
- 3489 Elaine Dr San Jose, CA$663K31984
- 1976 Bernice Way San Jose, CA$755K321,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.