1988 Wages Way S, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 3 baths, 2,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $194,900
- Price/sqft: $65
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- 42" cabinets, crown moulding, plantation shutters
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,988 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1064830190
- Zillow Home ID: 62569200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1988 Wages Way S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 92.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- E Wages Way Jacksonville, FL--432,240
- 1980 Wages Way S Jacksonville, FL$247K54.52,827
- 12511 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$190K422,211
- 1983 Wages Way S Jacksonville, FL$242K53.52,745
- 12526 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$227K432,370
- 1975 Wages Way S Jacksonville, FL$200K422,032
- 1972 Wages Way S Jacksonville, FL$228K422,377
- 12519 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$228K432,401
- 12534 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$185K422,162
- 1967 Wages Way S Jacksonville, FL$231K422,395
- 1966 Wages Way S Jacksonville, FL$236K432,442
- 12527 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$217K42.52,334
- 1958 Wages Way S Jacksonville, FL$234K422,425
- 12545 Big Gum Dr Jacksonville, FL$238K32.53,230
- 12542 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$239K322,912
- 1959 Wages Way S Jacksonville, FL$216K432,390
- 12535 Wages Way E Jacksonville, FL$256K543,394
- 2091 Dunn Creek Cemetery Rd Jacksonville, FL$296K322,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!