19885 Indiana St, Citronelle, AL 365223 beds, 2 baths, 1,537 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,537 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: R020407253000005001
- Zillow Home ID: 61490985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19885 Indiana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36522 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85% less than in Citronelle, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36522 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Citronelle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36522 home values.
- 19865 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$129K322,374
- 19855 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$125K--21,691
- 19945 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$151K421,988
- 19860 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$120K321,488
- 19845 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$117K321,532
- 8320 Illinois St Citronelle, AL$33K--11,272
- 19835 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$87K--21,302
- 19840 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$123K--21,680
- 8370 H F Newburn St Citronelle, AL$84K--11,147
- 19815 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$122K321,682
- 19965 N 3rd St Citronelle, AL$49K--11,764
- 19775 N 4th St Citronelle, AL$154K--21,808
- 19820 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$87K321,305
- 19810 Indiana St Citronelle, AL$87K--21,312
- 8340 H F Newburn St Citronelle, AL$129K321,674
- 8360 H F Newburn St Citronelle, AL$44K--11,198
- 8320 H F Newburn St Citronelle, AL$125K321,717
- 19888 Hwy 45 Wagarville, AL$61K--12,145
- 8380 H F Newburn St Citronelle, AL$46K--11,443
- 8300 H F Newburn St Citronelle, AL$40K--21,149
Nearby Schools in Citronelle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292