- Lot: 8,241 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,367 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 1501408
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Chain Link Fence, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Exterior Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Features \ Trees, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Fireplaces \ Masonry, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage/Carport Type \ Off Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Inside New Circle Rd, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Miscellaneous \ HUD/Repo OR Fclosure, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10036740
- Zillow Home ID: 77520720
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63-92K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40504 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 40504 homes, this home is 43.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40504 home values.
|Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||--||--||1||1,107|
|2008 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,530|
|2004 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$134K||--||3||2,632|
|1993 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$86K||--||1||1,170|
|1985 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$92K||--||2||1,258|
|2012 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$83K||--||1||1,170|
|2000 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$105K||4||2||2,028|
|1997 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$83K||--||1||1,080|
|1981 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$84K||--||1||1,145|
|2016 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$95K||--||1||1,418|
|2001 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$92K||--||2||1,228|
|275 Liverpool Rd Lexington, KY||$78K||Studio||1||1,000|
|2005 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$130K||--||2||2,245|
|2020 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,346|
|1977 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$98K||--||2||1,718|
|271 Liverpool Rd Lexington, KY||$85K||--||1||1,353|
|229 Newcastle Ct Lexington, KY||$93K||4||2||1,600|
|278 Liverpool Rd Lexington, KY||$95K||--||1.5||1,580|
|232 Newcastle Ct Lexington, KY||$83K||3||1||1,168|
|2009 Dunkirk Dr Lexington, KY||$123K||--||2||1,983|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!