- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1989 Prescott Ct, Vista, CA 920813 beds, 3 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $355,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 2174504700
- Zillow Home ID: 16664062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1989 Prescott Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% lower than in Vista, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 1983 Prescott Ct Vista, CA$398K321,482
- 1988 Prescott Ct Vista, CA$433K331,482
- 1977 Prescott Ct Vista, CA$359K221,164
- 1982 Prescott Ct Vista, CA$376K32.51,482
- 1341 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$350K221,098
- 1976 Prescott Ct Vista, CA$342K22999
- 1347 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$379K32.51,482
- 1317 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$349K221,164
- 2062 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$551K32.52,419
- 1259 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$417K32.51,482
- 1265 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$370K32.51,482
- 1306 La Salle Ct Vista, CA$515K322,035
- 1310 La Salle Ct Vista, CA$448K221,658
- 1311 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$361K321,274
- 1271 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$342K221,098
- 2066 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$516K322,035
- 1359 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$360K221,164
- 2058 Balboa Cir Vista, CA$445K221,658
- 1253 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$365K221,164
- 1277 Longfellow Rd Vista, CA$351K221,164
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!