19891 Road 30, Madera, CA 936383 beds, 2 baths, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
for someone to call it home!
If you enjoy having your horses or other animals near you
this property has much to offer and is only minutes away from town.
Please email or call if you are interested so we can setup an appointment to show you!
Call: 209-826-1600 (Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm) or
call anytime: 209-602-3242 or 916-719-8481 to set up an appointment to view
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $391,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 031411003
- Zillow Home ID: 19130111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19891 Road 30
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93638, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.1% higher than in Madera, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93638 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madera.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93638 home values.
- 19853 Road 30 Madera, CA$177K331,516
- 19931 Road 30 Madera, CA$165K321,913
- 19853 Road 30 Madera, CA$184K331,516
- 19813 Road 30 Madera, CA$334K53.52,879
- 30048 Avenue 20 Madera, CA$178K32.51,950
- 19930 Olympia Rd Madera, CA$163K321,326
- 19854 Olympia Rd Madera, CA$150K321,320
- 19775 Road 30 Madera, CA$178K321,618
- 19814 Olympia Rd Madera, CA$156K32946
- 20105 Road 30 Madera, CA$264K321,693
- 30047 Avenue 20 Madera, CA$235K322,360
- 19729 Road 30 Madera, CA$225K321,950
- 20065 Road 30 Madera, CA$236K32.52,235
- 19730 Olympia Rd Madera, CA$169K321,570
- 20066 Olympia Rd Madera, CA$185K----1,920
- Road 30 Madera, CA--------
- 19891 Olympia Rd Madera, CA$147K321,320
- 19931 Olympia Rd Madera, CA$205K321,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292