A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,715 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $363
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s), FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Indoor, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 66
- Floor size: 1,377 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1401 B:0028 L:1022
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56375395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $323-645K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02472 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Watertown as a whole. Among 02472 homes, this home is valued 15.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02472, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% greater than in Watertown, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02472 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02472 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (64)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 199 Coolidge Ave|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.9 mi
PK-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.