- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
199 E 910 N, Orem, UT 840573 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 845 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 375 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 460640026
- Zillow Home ID: 11934111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 199 E 910 N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84057 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Orem, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84057 home values.
- 925 N 200 E Orem, UT$144K21.51,133
- 181 E 910 N Orem, UT$162K42845
- 198 E 910 N Orem, UT$165K41.51,063
- 937 N 200 E Orem, UT$147K41.75845
- 928 N Garden Dr Orem, UT$141K31845
- 182 E 910 N Orem, UT$166K421,690
- 914 N 200 E Orem, UT$239K32.51,571
- 936 N Garden Dr Orem, UT$160K32845
- 945 N 200 E Orem, UT$164K421,690
- 887 N 200 E Orem, UT$161K321,690
- 918 N 200 E Orem, UT$156K311,504
- 888 N 200 E Orem, UT$145K411,440
- 938 N 200 E Orem, UT$153K531,816
- 944 N Garden Dr Orem, UT$162K311,690
- 176 E 910 N Orem, UT$169K31845
- 957 N 200 E Orem, UT$141K31845
- 197 E 865 N Orem, UT$160K311,031
- 199 E 864th N Orem, UT$152K21845
- 946 N 200 E Orem, UT$178K321,106
- 880 N 200 E Orem, UT$137K21792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!