199 Furnace St, Lake Oswego, OR 970343 beds, 4 baths, 5,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1999
- 13 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $2,000,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- MLS #: 14030259
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,772 sqft
- Parcel #: 05001011
- Zillow Home ID: 52973524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 199 Furnace Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% higher than in Lake Oswego, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lake Oswego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.