199 Hillier Ave, Akron, OH 443103 beds, 1 bath, 1,160 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,601 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 141 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $74,000
- Price/sqft: $4
- MLS #: 3605117
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6806521
- Zillow Home ID: 35453978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 199 Hillier Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% greater than in Akron, and 194% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 195 Hillier Ave Akron, OH$39K311,385
- 198 Newton Pl Akron, OH$39K311,144
- 191 Hillier Ave Akron, OH$53K311,156
- 202 Newton Pl Akron, OH$46K311,144
- 786 Dayton St Akron, OH$69K321,320
- 196 Newton Pl Akron, OH$37K311,144
- 790 Dayton St Akron, OH$71K311,218
- 194 Newton Pl Akron, OH$39K421,252
- 187 Hillier Ave Akron, OH$40K411,169
- 796 Dayton St Akron, OH$42K311,232
- 774 Dayton St Akron, OH$49K221,742
- 798 Dayton St Akron, OH$39K311,433
- 183 Hillier Ave Akron, OH$75K31.51,485
- 793 Thayer St Akron, OH$59K221,179
- 199 Newton Pl Akron, OH$40K21.51,526
- 195 Newton Pl Akron, OH$38K21.51,116
- 797 Thayer St Akron, OH$47K311,179
- 191 Newton Pl Akron, OH--311,248
- 804 Dayton St Akron, OH$40K------
- 763 Thayer St Akron, OH$85K41.52,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.