- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 361 days on Zillow
- Views: 891 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $23
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: 4338640
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Tennis Court, Basement \ Bulkhead, Basement \ Concrete, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Dirt, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Cement, Exterior Features CF \ Beach Rights, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Tennis Court, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ None, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Subdivision, LotDescription \ Wooded, New Construction Y/N \ New Construction, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Association, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ 1250 Gallon, Style \ Cape, Utility Room Level \ 1, Village Name \ Chocorua NH, Water CF \ Driven Point, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: TAMW M:0216 B:0184 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 113446047
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $84-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03886 homes, this home is 16.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% higher than in Tamworth, and 63.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03886 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tamworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (238)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 58 Rhode Island Ave|
Nearby Schools in Tamworth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!