199 New Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 941051 bed, 1 bath, 409 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
With 166 units, the exclusive 199 New Montgomery residences possess the intimacy and privacy of a boutique building while offering highly desirable amenities such as a 24-hour doorman-attended lobby and newly redesigned common roof deck with sweeping city views and shared barbecue facilities. Outside your front door is the best that the city has to offer: a central location near downtown, the Academy of Art and Yerba Buena Gardens, world-renowned museums, top-rated restaurants and Union Square shopping, and the city?s main transportation hub. Boasting a 100/100 score on Walkscore.com, 100/100 transit score and 89/100 bike score this 100 new Montgomery residence is truly a haven in the heart of the best our great city has to offer.
The place to be where all the action happens
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Granite countertop, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 409 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 2111358188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 199 New Montgomery Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yerba Buena, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.5% higher than in San Francisco, and 157% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Yerba Buena home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yerba Buena home values.
- 188 Minna St APT 36D San Francisco, CA$3.09M22.51,792
- 188 Minna St APT 25C San Francisco, CA$1.88M22.51,670
- 188 Minna St San Francisco, CA$2.07M22.51,670
- 199 New Montgomery St UNIT 302 San Francisco, CA$1.01M----1,089
- 199 New Montgomery St UNIT 511 San Francisco, CA$517K----412
- 199 New Montgomery St UNIT 1410 San Francisco, CA$1.11M----1,148
- 199 New Montgomery St UNIT 703 San Francisco, CA$519K----409
- 199 New Montgomery St UNIT 1411> San Francisco, CA$602KStudio1400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!