199 State St APT 4C, Brooklyn, NY 112012 beds, 2 baths, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,160,000
- Price/sqft: $951
- View: City
- ,North Exposure,Partial city view Floors - hardwood Light - good Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 11.0
- Unit count: 46
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Parcel #: 002711014
- Zillow Home ID: 94715648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 199 State Street APT 4C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 750% greater than in New York, and 55.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Apt 8D$913K221,058
- Apt 7E$826K----932
- Apt 7C$1.24M221,220
- Apt 8B$1.35M----1,293
- Apt 5B$1.26M----1,273
- Apt 1C$1.22M22.51,653
- Apt 5D$906K----1,058
- Apt 10A$842K----987
- Apt 2B$1.27M----1,273
- Apt 5A$1.44M----1,629
- Apt 3b$1.28M221,273
- Apt 7B$1.37M----1,293
- Apt 6B$1.36M----1,293
- Apt 4d$918K121,058
- Apt 3C$1.24M221,220
- Apt 1B$1.41M----1,594
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292