199 Tiffany Ave APT 305, San Francisco, CA 941102 beds, 2 baths, 927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $497
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2146922570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 199 Tiffany Avenue APT 305
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bernal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in San Francisco, and 87% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bernal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 199 Tiffany Ave APT 304 San Francisco, CA$829K221,035
- 199 Tiffany Ave APT 301 San Francisco, CA$886K221,173
- 199 Tiffany Ave APT 403 San Francisco, CA$847K221,035
- 199 Tiffany Ave APT 303 San Francisco, CA$845K221,035
- 199 Tiffany Ave APT 409 San Francisco, CA$872K221,248
- 40 29th St San Francisco, CA$932K------
- 184 Tiffany Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M--11,820
- 190 Tiffany Ave San Francisco, CA$916K--1900
- 70 29th St San Francisco, CA$947K------
- 50 29th St San Francisco, CA$580K--12,201
- 60 29th St San Francisco, CA$958K------
- 30 29th St San Francisco, CA$959K------
- 20 29th St San Francisco, CA$946K------
- 180 Tiffany Ave San Francisco, CA$1.22M--11,820
- 176 Tiffany Ave San Francisco, CA$1.47M321,705
- 39-43 29th St San Francisco, CA$3.51M1043,780
- 172 Tiffany Ave San Francisco, CA$1.48M321,725
- 168 Tiffany Ave San Francisco, CA$909K--1729
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292