199 W Sycamore Ln, Louisville, CO 800273 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Family-friendly neighborhood with active folks walking, riding bikes and kindly saying hello to eachother. You'll immediately feel welcome in this area!
- Lot: 4,258 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $298,500
- Price/sqft: $226
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0086110
- Zillow Home ID: 13228610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 199 W Sycamore Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.3% greater than in Louisville, and 35.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80027 home values.
- 187 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$331K321,100
- 201 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$369K31.751,595
- 209 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$349K321,320
- 225 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$345K221,320
- 179 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$325K22840
- 198 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$474K212,412
- 194 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$370K421,536
- 219 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$356K221,656
- 180 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$346K31.51,320
- 206 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$386K31.751,936
- 169 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$394K531,784
- 176 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$339K311,032
- 214 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$372K221,536
- 220 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$354K321,320
- 233 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$336K321,320
- 228 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$383K431,691
- 245 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$346K221,590
- 155 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$463K43.252,582
- 236 W Sycamore Ln Louisville, CO$376K32.51,613
- 295 Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$314K31928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.