1990 Apple St APT 38, Oceanside, CA 920542 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1970
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Assigned Parking Space, Basket Ball Court, Covered Parking, Ditmar Elementary School, Easy Access to I-5, Easy Access to I-78, Easy Access to Public Trasportation, Easy Access to Shopping, El Camino High School., Gated Community, Gated Parking, Jefferson Middle School, Laundry Facility, Lincoln Middle School, Mission Elementary School, Oceanside High School, Palm Quest Elementary School, Play Area, Vertical Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111246952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1990 Apple Street APT 38
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% less than in Oceanside, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92054 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.