1990 Otter Way, Palm Harbor, FL 346853 beds, 2 baths, 2,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Looking for a 3 bed, 2 bath, 3 car garage home with a pool in Palm Harbor? You've found it! Recently repainted inside and out this home boasts newer stainless appliances, and a newer a/c system with warranty. An ideal floorplan with formal living and dining areas upon entry plus great room layout from kitchen! Master suite is ideal with large walk in closet and ensuite bath with tub and separate glass shower. Pool is screened and features a salt water system. Awesome location off East Lake road south of Ridgemoor. Home zoned for great Palm Harbor schools and conveniently located near shopping, golf courses and more!
- Lot: 7,697 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 591 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 042816118690000930
- Zillow Home ID: 46970727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1990 Otter Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34685, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% lower than in Palm Harbor, and 20% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34685 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palm Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34685 home values.
- 1998 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$257K--2.51,766
- 1982 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$322K--32,060
- 2006 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$283K322,104
- 1985 Fishermens Bnd Palm Harbor, FL$312K332,410
- 1970 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$263K--21,718
- 1979 Fishermens Bnd Palm Harbor, FL$303K422,174
- 1991 Fishermens Bnd Palm Harbor, FL$312K432,230
- 1971 Fishermens Bnd Palm Harbor, FL$334K53.52,690
- 1997 Fishermens Bnd Palm Harbor, FL$293K32.52,082
- 2014 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$277K421,888
- 1991 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$323K--32,978
- 1999 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$304K--32,252
- 1983 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$278K--31,985
- 1975 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$304K--32,296
- 2003 Fishermens Bnd Palm Harbor, FL$318K--32,430
- 2007 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$314K--32,430
- 2022 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$276K432,027
- 1967 Otter Way Palm Harbor, FL$397K--43,293
- 2009 Fishermens Bnd Palm Harbor, FL$347K532,819
- 1954 Fishermens Bnd Palm Harbor, FL$356K533,324
Nearby Schools in Palm Harbor
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!