19902 Tennessee Trl, Walnut, CA 917896 beds, 6 baths, 6,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 15 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,402 sqft
- Parcel #: 8709102047
- Zillow Home ID: 82231006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19902 Tennessee Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Walnut, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walnut.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91789 home values.
- 19904 Tennessee Trl Walnut, CA$2.11M567,042
- 19903 Tennessee Trl Walnut, CA$3.06M788,433
- 19897 E Round Hill Ln Walnut, CA$1.03M432,201
- 19910 Tennessee Trl Walnut, CA$3.29M787,533
- 19893 E Round Hill Ln Walnut, CA$966K432,201
- 875 Colt Ln Walnut, CA$2.02M565,978
- 19907 Tennessee Trl Walnut, CA$2.02M545,655
- 19838 E Saddle Ridge Ln Walnut, CA$999K432,201
- 19822 E Saddle Ridge Ln Walnut, CA$2M653,065
- 19883 E Round Hill Ln Walnut, CA$1.26M332,635
- 876 Colt Ln Walnut, CA$3.79M568,251
- 19898 E Round Hill Ln Walnut, CA$1.19M432,201
- 20002 E Monarch Ct Walnut, CA$1.94M564,124
- 19901 Tennessee Trl Walnut, CA$9.97M6711,005
- 19875 E Round Hill Ln Walnut, CA$1.03M432,201
- 19816 E Saddle Ridge Ln Walnut, CA$1.85M432,735
- 20008 E Monarch Ct Walnut, CA$1.89M455,158
- 1420 Pierre Rd Walnut, CA$2.6M76.57,000
- 1409 Pierre Rd Walnut, CA$1.83M444,447
- 19896 E Round Hill Ln Walnut, CA$1.39M431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.