- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1991 Central Ave APT 2, Highland, CA 923462 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,312 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $185,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 435 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 1191294020000
- Zillow Home ID: 59201841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1991 Central Avenue APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Amber Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% greater than in San Bernardino, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Amber Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 1991 Central Ave APT 3 Highland, CA$167K32.51,603
- 1991 Central Ave APT 1 Highland, CA$169K32.51,603
- 1991 Central Ave APT 4 Highland, CA$166K32.51,603
- 1991 Central Ave APT 21 Highland, CA$148K231,312
- 1991 Central Ave APT 5 Highland, CA$144K22.51,312
- 1991 Central Ave APT 20 Highland, CA$156K32.51,603
- 2055 Central Ave APT 3I Highland, CA$61K22906
- 1991 Central Ave APT 19 Highland, CA$138K32.51,603
- 2055 Central Ave APT 2D Highland, CA$62K22913
- 1991 Central Ave APT 6 Highland, CA$117K231,312
- 2055 Central Ave APT 2C Highland, CA$108K22913
- 2055 Central Ave APT 3C Highland, CA$59K11649
- 2055 Central Ave APT 3D Highland, CA$65K11649
- 1991 Central Ave APT 18 Highland, CA$122K231,312
- 2055 Central Ave APT 2H Highland, CA$116K22930
- 2055 Central Ave APT 2B Highland, CA$55K22913
- 2055 Central Ave APT 2G Highland, CA$114K22930
- 1991 Central Ave APT 7 Highland, CA$138K32.51,603
- 2055 Central Ave APT 3H Highland, CA$56K11656
- 2055 Central Ave APT 3J Highland, CA$58K11656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292