1991 Ofarrell St, San Mateo, CA 944032 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* 1420 Sq Ft.
* 2 master bedrooms, 2.5 baths; each bedroom has their own bath, with a 1/2 bath powder room for the guests.
* Open and bright floor plan with vaulted ceilings and skylight
* Exquisite Master Suite equipped with two-way fireplace, spa tub, dual-sink, walk-in closet and a walkout balcony.
* Gourmet kitchen has granite countertop and large pantry.
* Cozy living room with fireplace and a cheerful balcony.
* Air Conditioning and Heating.
* Laundry room inside the unit with washer & dryer already installed.
* Swimming pool & Gym in the complex.
* Gated access to complex.
* Close to Hillsdale Mall, San Mateo Downtown, Caltrain Station, tennis courts and parks.
* Easy access to Hwy 101, 92, and 280.
* Rent includes 2 secured parking spaces, water, and garbage
* 1 year lease
**** Available July 1st ***** Send email to make an appointment or call 6507664962
********************This is a rare opportunity and it will not last for long*****************
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $475,000
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Attic,Living room,Cable-ready,Dining room,Family room,High-speed internet,Basement,Granite countertop,Walk-in closet,Stove/Oven,High/Vaulted ceiling,Central heat,Jacuzzi/Whirlpool
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 103870140
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15627174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1991 Ofarrell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Twenty-Fifth Ave, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in San Mateo, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Twenty-Fifth Ave home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Twenty-Fifth Ave home values.
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292