19914 SE 125th St, Issaquah, WA 980274 beds, 3 baths, 2,789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: May 2014 for $512,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 580 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,789 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: 3388300130
- Zillow Home ID: 48870480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19914 Se 125th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% greater than in Issaquah, and 18.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 12329 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$493K432,510
- 19915 SE 125th St Issaquah, WA$404K321,960
- 19904 SE 125th St Issaquah, WA$503K42.252,250
- 12309 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$729K52.254,520
- 12523 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$414K31.751,890
- 19903 SE 125th St Issaquah, WA$458K31.752,320
- 12328 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$641K32.52,920
- 19849 SE 123rd St Issaquah, WA$570K432,740
- 12350 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$506K41.752,190
- 12310 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$822K22.755,130
- 12541 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$651K31.752,970
- 12514 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$795K43.54,020
- 19900 SE 125th St Issaquah, WA$501K32.52,840
- 19835 SE 123rd St Issaquah, WA$683K53.753,170
- 19868 SE 123rd St Issaquah, WA$580K433,140
- 12550 200th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$563K53.52,480
- 19814 SE 127th St Issaquah, WA$559K42.52,920
- 19832 SE 123rd St Issaquah, WA$557K42.53,200
- 20028 SE 127th St Issaquah, WA$748K42.53,540
- 19823 SE 123rd St Issaquah, WA$576K42.253,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!