19917 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR 972302 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 1335 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $268
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: R542173
- Zillow Home ID: 62966119
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19917 Ne Glisan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 110% greater than in Multnomah, and 18.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Multnomah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97230 home values.
- 640 NE 199th Ave Portland, OR$193K71.51,220
- 700 NE 199th Ave Portland, OR$202K321,056
- 19915 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$176K211,176
- 610 NE 198th Ave Portland, OR$172K311,008
- 532 NE 198th Ave Portland, OR$200K321,230
- NE Glisan St Gresham, OR--211,050
- 626 NE 198th Ave Portland, OR$174K31.51,196
- 520 NE 198th Ave Portland, OR$209K421,584
- 710 NE 199th Ave Portland, OR$195K21.5918
- 512 NE 198th Ave Portland, OR$199K51.51,182
- 573 NE 200th Pl Portland, OR$139K221,044
- 711 NE 199th Ave Portland, OR$180K321,306
- 502 NE 198th Ave Portland, OR$185K31.51,464
- 567 NE 200th Pl Portland, OR$176K32.51,236
- 720 NE 199th Ave Portland, OR$194K31.51,104
- Gresham, OR--------
- NE 200th Pl Gresham, OR--------
- 627 NE 200th Pl Portland, OR$205K--2.51,900
- 708 NE 198th Ave Portland, OR$188K31.51,316
- 639 NE 200th Pl Portland, OR$222K--2.51,900
Nearby Schools in Multnomah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.