1992 Bayswater Dr, Columbus, OH 432353 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Finished basement, 546 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 590204107
- Zillow Home ID: 34107210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1992 Bayswater Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Gables market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75.9% less than in Columbus, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Gables home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Gables home values.
- 5475 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$202K432,188
- 5483 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$221K32.52,199
- 2014 Queensgate Ln Columbus, OH$91K221,120
- 5491 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$213K32.51,958
- 2005 Bayswater Dr Columbus, OH$160K321,560
- 1987 Bayswater Dr Columbus, OH$157K321,560
- 2000 Queensgate Ln Columbus, OH$140K221,227
- Drury Ln Columbus, OH$99K21.51,168
- 5497 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$185K321,419
- 1995 Queensgate Ln Columbus, OH$148K221,227
- 1962 Drury Ln Columbus, OH$89K21.51,152
- 1972 Drury Ln Columbus, OH$92K221,351
- 1994 Drury Ln Columbus, OH$89K21.51,152
- 1992 Drury Ln Columbus, OH$92K21.51,152
- 5503 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$192K31.51,736
- 1975 Bayswater Dr Columbus, OH$167K32.51,809
- 5464 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$286K42.52,290
- 5470 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$231K42.51,928
- 5476 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$213K42.52,197
- 5484 Gardenbrooke St Columbus, OH$215K42.52,081
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!