1994 Edith Dr, Arcata, CA 955213 beds, 2 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
You know you're getting a quality built house when you buy an older home in this neighborhood (built in 1965): solid redwood construction and all copper plumbing (just not found in newer homes) - even the house inspector was impressed!
It features central heat with brand new high efficiency (95+) Bryant natural gas furnace, living room with fireplace/gas insert, family room with freestanding wood stove, redwood vaulted ceiling, deck with hot tub, two car garage and lots of attention to detail.
This is more than just a house... it's a home! Lovingly maintained by its current owner of 37 years, this house has those special little touches.
This house is in a desirable, quiet, family-friendly neighborhood close to Mad River Hospital, Pacific Union Elementary School and a short bike ride to Humboldt State University.
- Lot: 7,290 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Freestanding woodstove in family room, dutch style storage shed with porch in backyard
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 507222025000
- Zillow Home ID: 18839903
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1994 Edith Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95521, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.2% higher than in Arcata, and 81% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95521 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arcata.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1986 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$253K------
- 1998 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$257K------
- 1989 Leslie Ct Arcata, CA$232K311,294
- 1993 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$250K------
- 1995 Leslie Ct Arcata, CA$252K------
- 1985 Leslie Ct Arcata, CA$241K------
- 1989 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$252K------
- 1999 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$290K------
- 1980 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$261K------
- 2006 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$246K------
- 1977 Leslie Ct Arcata, CA$262K------
- 1983 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$263K------
- 3101 Alice Ave Arcata, CA$247K------
- 2008 Ernest Way Arcata, CA$260K421,476
- 3055 Alice Ave Arcata, CA$274K321,770
- 2006 Ernest Way Arcata, CA$259K------
- 1972 Edith Dr Arcata, CA$242K------
- 1988 Leslie Ct Arcata, CA$271K------
- 2012 Ernest Way Arcata, CA$235K------
- 1984 Leslie Ct Arcata, CA$248K321,316
Nearby Schools in Arcata
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292