19940 SE 296th St, Kent, WA 980423 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* One-acre lot with tall firs for quiet privacy
* New, expanded kitchen with stainless refrigerator and dishwasher, granite countertops
* Hardwood floors in kitchen, entry
* Home office
* 3-car garage
* Lots of parking for guests
* Newer carpet throughout
* Updated light fixtures and other features
* Large deck
* Sport half-court in side yard with basketball hoop
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1996 for $231,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 800 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7215400460
- Zillow Home ID: 49023577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19940 Se 296th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.4% higher than in Lake Morton-Berrydale, and 197.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Morton-Berrydale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 19928 SE 296th St Kent, WA$352K32.52,010
- 29547 200th Ct SE Kent, WA$435K42.52,640
- 29541 200th Ct SE Kent, WA$418K42.52,520
- 29426 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$372K42.252,120
- 29414 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$366K32.52,150
- 19927 SE 296th St Kent, WA$364K432,210
- 19939 SE 296th St Kent, WA$343K31.751,810
- 29504 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$367K42.252,180
- 29402 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$392K32.252,360
- 19915 SE 296th St Kent, WA$410K42.252,550
- 19951 SE 296th St Covington, WA$396K42.252,430
- 29546 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$367K42.52,170
- 29538 200th Ct SE Kent, WA$386K32.52,270
- 29520 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$415K32.52,620
- 29332 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$402K32.52,490
- 19963 SE 296th St Kent, WA$360K42.52,160
- 19903 SE 296th St Kent, WA$409K332,670
- 29542 200th Ct SE Kent, WA$424K42.52,960
- 29405 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$404K32.52,480
- 29417 199th Ave SE Kent, WA$362K42.252,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.